Seek Individuality and Not Replications
Your home should be a reflection of your personality. After a tiring day when you walk into your home, you want to be greeted by comfort and interiors that resonate with your heart and soul. It’s human to be fascinated and go gaga over your friend’s new house or the tapestry your colleague bought on his foreign tour.
But would you want to incorporate something in your personal space that speaks more about the trend and less about you? If there is one trend you need to worship in 2020 and for the rest of your years is individuality.
A home should blend in with your personal touch and not be synonymous to an art museum. A fancy crystal bowl worth fortune can end up looking like a forced piece of an unnecessary element. We have chalked out a few mantras that can help you sketch your ideal place of living:
- Shelling out a huge sum of money can buy you ornamental possessions and praise from your guests but cannot actually assure you of your happy place. It is exactly equivalent to wearing pointy heels that look glamorous from outside but leaves you whimpering with discomfort and bruises in the end
- Are you someone who loves collecting artifacts? Your glass cabinet needs more of it than the closed walls of your cupboard.
- Take account of your everyday needs and habits. Which part of your house do you utilize more? Design your house that prioritizes your requirements.
- We all have a habit of competing but that should not include our place of living. You do not need to have the same red rug your neighbor bought recently. Let your home boast of its unique and customized touch.
- How long are you planning to play along with the same decorations? If you are someone who is in it for years, make sure that the interiors sing the same tune as yours. It is discomforting when your interiors ring in for help before the due date. Durability and quality are the keys.
- Remember the last time you were at a place full of people but somehow ended up feeling out of place which was excruciatingly annoying for you? Your furniture can turn out to be the same way if it is farfetched from its surroundings and style.
- Invest your heart into bringing a personal touch to your surroundings and even a workspace can end up feeling more like home.
With fast-paced times it can be troublesome to focus on designing your home. Hire a Best Interior designer who incorporates style which synchronizes with your individuality and not treats your personal space like a university end term project.